Friday, February 24, 2012

NM Bat-Wings and Worns!! :D

Hey Jammers!!! I know most of you knoe wut NM Bat-Wings and Worns are.. if you don't then theres a picture... they come in pink, cream, red, black, purpley maroonish colour, and greenish colour! these are super rare and lately EVERYONE is going crazy for them!!! also Non Member bat wings aare VERY popular! It's becuz only a few ppl in the whole jamma have them! and you dont have to be a member to wear them! its really cool! If any of you have them trade me ANYTHING!! on my list i have every fox hat, every lockett, every glove, a worn, and then some random rare stuff then in my den i have cactus and venus fly trap and i have lots of things just go visit my den!! and again my name is hotzebra!!! (: thanks again and Jam on!!

3 comments:

  1. i will trade for your worn because i really need one my user is betaboy3000

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has brown worn is that really rare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone traded me a rare light blue worn... Is that even a thing???

    ReplyDelete