Friday, February 24, 2012

My BFF's In Jamma!!!

Hey jammers! There are A LOT && I mean ALLOT of great buddies that I have in jamma! But these are just a few that have been extrah nice and funny! I love to hang out with these guys (&&Girls) in jamma:
'hotseal' ( she also has a blog of her own!! its www.animaljamcheatsandmore.blogspot.com <- so cool)
'catrox' shes super nice!! i tottes love her(; ( as a friend on animaljam)
'iceage125' we always trade rares back and fourth! (;
'kelawolf' well i know her and she buys me coloured things cuz shes a member!!(:
'sparkleglitter' shes my sister and she forced me to put her name on (; hahaha
'SkitleYoshi' she is soo nice!!! shes definatley one of my bffs in jamma!
'xoxochaosxoxo' hes rlly funny and nice!!
I have many many many more!! but i love you all!! thesse ppl are very nice!! ^^^^ add them and go to their blogs!!! Jamm on!

No comments:

Post a Comment